feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BoA - I Did It For Love featuring Sean Garrett (Remix Promo CD)

Labels: ,



Artist : BoA
Album : I Did It For Love featuring Sean Garrett
Genre : Kpop
Release Date : 6 June 2009  

Tracklist   
1. I Did It For Love (Radio Edit)
2. I Did It For Love (King Britt Main Mix Vox Up)
3. I Did It For Love (King Britt Main Mix)
4. I Did It For Love (King Britt Instrumental)
5. I Did It For Love (King Britt Radio Mix)
6. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Main Mix)
7. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Dub Mix) 
8. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Instrumental)
9. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Acapella)
10. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Radio Edit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment